    I have checked in another machine it is working. Could anyone suggest me whats wrong. If the Onboard LAN is not working then is there any possibilities to add Addon LAN card. Please provide your comments.

    Thanks
    Jayaram

    jayaram, Jun 30, 2011
  2. jayaram

    lsrvhayes

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2012
    Location:
    Southern US
    LAN in your bios could be turned off. In my case the Del button on boot gets me in bios. Ctrl + F2 gives you advanced options but it should be listed in the normal view. I wouldn't change anything if your not sure. There may be two LAN's, your on board and the boot LAN rom. Make sure the on board is enabled.

    lsrvhayes, Jan 29, 2012