Overclocking Intel Seattle SE440BX

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Beverly, Apr 3, 2008.

  1. Beverly

    Beverly

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2008
    Location:
    there
    I need help changing my FSB on this mobo i can change a jumper and change the clock speed to 450 but when the system is running its still 350 mhz. I cant find a program to download that works with this board is there anyway to access hidden features in the bios? It has a pheonix bios. If anyone knows of anyway to overclock this mobo help me out. Also is there anyway to change the clock multiplyer?
    Here is some system info.

    Motherboard Properties
    Motherboard ID 4S4EB0X1.10A.0019.P09.9808141130
    Motherboard Name Intel Seattle SE440BX
    Front Side Bus Properties
    Bus Type Intel GTL+
    Bus Width 64-bit
    Real Clock 100 MHz
    Effective Clock 100 MHz
    Bandwidth 800 MB/s
    Memory Bus Properties
    Bus Type SDR SDRAM
    Bus Width 64-bit
    Real Clock 100 MHz
    Effective Clock 100 MHz
    Bandwidth 800 MB/s
    Motherboard Physical Info
    CPU Sockets/Slots 1
    Expansion Slots 2 ISA, 4 PCI, 1 AGP
    RAM Slots 3 DIMM
    Form Factor ATX
    Motherboard Size 200 mm x 300 mm
    Motherboard Chipset i440BX

    BIOS Properties
    BIOS Type Phoenix
    4.0 Release 6.0 Version A09
    System BIOS Date 08/14/98
    Video BIOS Date 08/16/02
    BIOS Manufacturer
    Company Name Phoenix Technologies Ltd.

    CPU Type Intel Pentium II, 350 MHz (3.5 x 100)
    CPU Alias Deschutes, A80523
    CPU Stepping dB0
    Instruction Set x86, MMX
    L1 Code Cache 16 KB
    L1 Data Cache 16 KB
    L2 Cache 512 KB (Built-In, Half-Speed)

    CPU Physical Info
    Package Type 242 Contact SEC Cartridge
    Package Size 12.82 cm x 6.28 cm x 1.64 cm
    Transistors 7.5 million
    Process Technology 5M, 0.25 um, CMOS
    Die Size 131 / 118 mm2
    Core Voltage 2.0 V
    I/O Voltage 3.3 V
    Typical Power 11 - 24 W (depending on clock speed)
    Maximum Power 16.8 - 36.4 W (depending on clock speed)

    Beverly, Apr 3, 2008