    Location:
    il
    Trying to connect a WD raptor to SATA port 1 and a liteon LH-20A1L to SATA port 2 on my P4P800-E. The WD raptor was working fine as the boot HDD connected to SATA port 1 when i connected the LH-20A1L to SATA port 2 ,,the bios could no longer see the WD raptor connected to SATA port 1. i disabled to raid config in bios still no luck. Once the liteon was disconnected from SATA 2 it took severial reboots to get things working again. The liteon has no jummpers avaiable.

    GalacticSound, Nov 10, 2007
  2. GalacticSound

    GalacticSound

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2007
    Location:
    il
    buler any one any one

    not getting any help for liteon or asus so far...ready to take the liteon dvd burner back to tigerdirect

    GalacticSound, Nov 14, 2007
  3. GalacticSound

    GalacticSound

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2007
    Location:
    il
    sorry that was not getting any help yet from ASUS or liteon ,, i have gotten some type of virus nortons cant detect ..windos media player keeps opening
    and wont let me use my mouse for very long ..

    GalacticSound, Nov 14, 2007