please help me

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by judycolo, Feb 18, 2007.

?

pleasehelpme

Poll closed Feb 21, 2007.
  1. pleasehelp

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. please help

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. judycolo

    judycolo

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2007
    Location:
    colo
    hi and thank you for reading this i have a e-machine model w2060 with 98 on it, and i have a standard pci graphics adapter vga and i only can get 16 colors and my screen settings is set to big and cannot reset them,and i have tried to do everything to get sound on this too AND nothing is working so can someone please explain in easy terms how to solve these problems that would be great aol looks bad with only 16 colors lol,
    please help
    thank you and have a great day

    judycolo, Feb 18, 2007