power problem in acer apsire..urgent plz

Discussion in 'Acer' started by nooor7772000, Oct 10, 2007.

  1. nooor7772000

    nooor7772000

    hi...i am new here and thank for that great forum...
    i have acer aspire 1640
    2000 cach,512 ram,proces 2000

    while i was working in it it sudden power off and when try press power button again it show red light in the email button near the power button and not work,,,,,

    and i leave it while then work again and power off again sudden ...like power off from it....what that mean?

    try work by battery alone,,,not done,,,without battery the same,,,so what is there?

    please all my medical working in it and i used to study with,,,plz help

    nooor7772000, Oct 10, 2007