    EVGA H55V Motherboard
    Sony DVD R/W

    I want to know what minimum power supply would be needed to support this system.:confused:

    jawad, May 25, 2011
  2. jawad

    AtariKSI

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2011
    Location:
    Edison, NJ
    Supposedly, devices are supposed to be getting more and more efficient in optimizing power usage especially with power management, but then those fans on heat sinks and power supplies may be eating up more power than the devices beneath them. More wattage the better as I hate to use power management given my time critical stuff. Can't hurt to go for the 300+ Watt power supply.

    AtariKSI, Jun 7, 2011