Presario Sr1000 driver problem

Discussion in 'Compaq' started by stargazer, Sep 15, 2007.

  1. stargazer

    stargazer

    Hi, new here,

    I have a Compaq Presario SR1000 desktop pc

    some info here [​IMG]

    I had to reinstall XP and because of this i no longer have the compaq application/software tools that were available to me, i do however still have the recovery partition on my hardrive i presume with all the drivers etc .

    Since reinstalling my Video card will not work - and i cannot find the drivers for it, automatically it cannot be installed by windows and if i direct it to that partition it still cannot find the drivers.

    I cannot remember if my card was ATI of Nvidia,

    could anyone help as to what i can try or what i could do next?

    Thanks

    stargazer, Sep 15, 2007