Radeon 9550: Games Wont Start

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by stiqq, Dec 3, 2007.

  1. stiqq

    stiqq

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2007
    Hey Guys,

    So basically what im running is this:

    Operating System: Windows Me (4.90, Build 3000)
    System Manufacturer: MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD
    Processor: AMD Sempron(tm) 2500+, MMX, 3DNow, ~1.8GHz
    Memory: 512MB RAM
    DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    DxDiag Version: 4.09.0000.0904 32bit

    All my games used to work fine until, if I remember correctly (it was a while back), I tried installing the lastest driver for the 9550. Every game locks up on startup. Just a black screen.. I cant ctrl+alt+del.. i have to push the restart button.

    I AM running low on disc space..

    Any idea's??

    All help is highly appriciated
    Thanks!

    additional: Even games as simple as Black & White (original) wont work and I was able to run halflife 2 and need for speed underground 2 no problem.

    Last edited: Dec 3, 2007
    stiqq, Dec 3, 2007
  2. stiqq

    stiqq

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2007
    any advice?

    stiqq, Dec 5, 2007
  3. stiqq

    stiqq

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2007
    Anybody have this problem? anyone know how to fix it?

    stiqq, Dec 6, 2007