RAM and mobo voltage question (not overclocking)

Discussion in 'Asus' started by hannibal, Feb 20, 2011.

  1. hannibal

    hannibal

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2011
    Hello,

    I have been getting BSODs and one of the things that has been suggested is that there is a discrepancy between some of the memory, bios and spd values.

    When I try to set the voltage AI tweaker says the minimum voltage is 1.850, and the recommended voltage for the Corsair chip is just 1.8, so I cannot lower it to this due to the fixed minimum voltage - Is this OK?

    JEDEC#1 and #2 are different from each other and only #2 bears any relation to the memory tab. Also the SPD tab does not give any CT info? does any of this matter-is this normal?

    I have attached a readout of the memory and spd stats if that helps.

    Thank you,

    Attached Files:

    hannibal, Feb 20, 2011