    6GB DDR2 Dual channel 400MHz
    Nexus NX-8060 600W PSU

    I obviously need a motherboard that will take all that. I would prefer to buy from ebuyer, so links etc. to board on there would be amazing! :)

    kris, Dec 12, 2012
  2. kris

    neo.a64

    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2012
    Intel Core2 Quad Q6600

    It all depends on your requirement and budget.
    There are plenty of boards in LGA 775 arena.
    More recommendations are @toms
    I assume since you had Asus and mostly want to try out other vendors; following can be good alternatives:
    1) P45TurboTwins2000
    2) GA-EP45T-EXTREME
    I have < 10 posts so can not put links :(

    -a64

    neo.a64, Dec 31, 2012