sc28c94 power down

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Marius, Apr 23, 2012.

  1. Marius

    Marius

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2012
    Hello,

    I try to use a quad uart sc28c94.
    I don't arrive to manage the power down/ up.
    On a Duart SC28L92 there was commands 0xEx and 0xFx to do that.
    On the 28c94 there are 2 registers 0x24 and 0x25 for power down and power up.
    Into the data sheet is marked that you have to write on it.
    I wrote 0x00 it doesn't works I tried to write bytes with a bit = 1 in all position 0 to 7 It
    doesn't works. ( 00000001 00000010 ... 10000000 )
    What have I to write to activate this functions ?

    It is marked that there are a application note to put the quad uart into a ultra low power down 5µA I cannot find this application note. Did anybody know where I can download it ?
    Did anybody have a address where I can find a soft example ?

    Thank you

    Marius

    Marius, Apr 23, 2012