Supermicro C7Q270-CB-ML Keeps booting into BIOS

Discussion in 'Supermicro' started by 0xdeef, Mar 16, 2022.

  1. 0xdeef

    0xdeef

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2022
    Hey,

    Today I rebuild my homeserver with a Supermicro C7Q270-CB-ML, as the OS I am running Proxmox on it.
    Everything works but the only thing that's annoying me is whenever I reboot or startup the computer it goes into the BIOS.
    When I exit the BIOS it boots into Proxmox with not problem at all.

    On the start of the BIOS it says "ROM Image is not loaded" and "ROM Image update denied".
    I'm not sure if it's related to this problem, but I do find it odd.

    Anyone have any clue how to fix this?

    Screenshot of message:
    https://i.imgur.com/25jDHNx.png

    Screenshot of boot order: