The Hut

Discussion in 'ECS' started by Smurfette, May 25, 2010.

  1. Smurfette

    Smurfette

    Joined:
    May 25, 2010
    The Hut

    First of all I want to let you know that there
    are alot of ways to party but, not like this,
    This hut is the shitz, They got the music
    Playing, Girlys all around, What more could a
    guy ask for. Even the beer is free. But Something
    still did'nt feel right, As I started to more away from t
    he bar, out know-where, Eight Crazy cox-eyed looken
    dudes jumped up from a table in the rear of the Hut
    and yelled "thats-him, get him"! pointing in my direction.
    I got so scared that I finshed my beer and ran da hell out
    of there. when I got out side, I hoped in my car drunk as
    all-hell and floored the dame thing.When I got home,
    I thought I was safe but as soon as I shut the front door,
    all I could remmeber hearing was (crack!) as my wife
    kept hitting me in the head with her I phone, thinking I was
    some crack head trying to brake in her house for some crack. LoL

    Smurfette, May 25, 2010