    Just bought a TUF B650M PLUS and a Ryzen 7600X but my system wont start
    I power on the PC and i get a White VGA LED and the cycle red and orange back to White again and keeps going...
    Already reseated everything, atm i just have CPU and mems, just using onboad GPU but i can pass this. also updated bios but no luck...any ideas?

    SCrubosaurus, Dec 17, 2022
  2. SCrubosaurus

    iamnitawinner

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2023
    got the same issue, did you manage to solve it?

    iamnitawinner, Jan 1, 2023
  3. SCrubosaurus

    SCrubosaurus

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2022
    SCrubosaurus, Jan 1, 2023
  4. SCrubosaurus

    iamnitawinner

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2023
    tried to update bios by flash drive - no result. after inserting the flash drive i press the button under bios usb slot - nothing happens. Can you please describe your steps of using this bios flashback?

    iamnitawinner, Jan 1, 2023
  5. SCrubosaurus

    iamnitawinner

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2023
    never mind i guess, it just posted, thanks a lot for your help mate

    iamnitawinner, Jan 1, 2023
  6. SCrubosaurus

    SCrubosaurus

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2022
    sorry for the late reply. glad it worked.

    SCrubosaurus, Jan 1, 2023
  7. SCrubosaurus

    Alfie

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2023
    Hi there, I am in basically the same boat. My system loads itself, with a yellow dram light first, flashes the red cpu light and goes to the white vga light. After... 15 seconds ish it resets itself, turns off very breifly and starts again. I imagine this a problem with the board. I cant get the flashback to work depsite having tried. I turn the pc on via the pins > insert the drive into the bios port> press the flashback button. Nothing happens. Im wondering if my usb is corrupt, the ram is the problem, or the mobo is fried. Somethings not right, could really use a hand.

    Edit: Had a good friend of mine trawl this up. Very, very useful guide on the step by step of using the flash bios. Would highly reccomend. Solved it for me, the manual was terrible and kinda flat out wrong.

    Last edited: Jan 27, 2023
    Alfie, Jan 27, 2023