    Likes Received:
    0
    Can I use two sound cards in one PC? I want to record one audio stream and listen to another simultaneously. I'd be using two sound systems.

    mailna, Aug 18, 2007

  2. mailna

    techyinfo

    Joined:
    May 7, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Why do you want to add two sound cards? Just Buy a 3 in 3 out sound card in which you will have 3 inputs along with 3 outputs.
    Your problem will be solved. :)

    techyinfo, May 7, 2008

  3. mailna

    chelsea

    Joined:
    May 8, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    i agree with techyinfo.. i think it would be best if you will try to use a soundcard that is 3on3.. we use to have that soundcard too and it works for like having a two sound system with one input. give it a try..

    chelsea, May 8, 2008