    The problem is that all the wires from the case are all joined together in one long plastic piece that connected to the old motherboard. The new motherboard has a different configuration. I'm not sure how to tell which wires go where. I do know that the Power button/led is a green/black wire pair. Then there is a red/black pair and a yellow/black pair coming from the front of the case. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Mike

    dmikester1, Dec 16, 2007
  2. dmikester1

    pstarke

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2007
    motherboard for sale?

    Hey Mike,

    That old board you are taking out is the same model as the one that just died in my comp. Is yours in good condition? Are you interested in selling it?

    pstarke, Dec 31, 2007
  3. dmikester1

    pstarke

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2007
    motherboard for sale?

    Hey Mike,

    That board you are taking out is the same as the one that just fried in my comp. Is yours in good condition? Are you interested in selling it?

    pstarke, Dec 31, 2007