USB 2.0 problem

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Fritz-the-Cat, Jan 29, 2007.

  1. Fritz-the-Cat

    Fritz-the-Cat

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Sorry to bother you. Device manager tells me that I have The following USB devices:
    Generic USB Hub
    USB Composite Device
    USB Printing Support
    USB Root Hub
    USB Root Hub
    USB Root Hub
    USB Root Hub
    VIA Rev 5 or later USB Universal Host Controller
    VIA Rev 5 or later USB Universal Host Controller
    VIA Rev 5 or later USB Universal Host Controller
    Via USB 2.0 Enhanced Host Controller

    Yet whenever I plug in a 2.0 compliant accessory, I get the "could be faster" message. Any suggestions?

    Thanks

    Fritz-the-Cat, Jan 29, 2007