What is the keyboard key to get the EFI menu?

Discussion in 'Asus' started by drpeppercan, Aug 9, 2021.

  1. drpeppercan

    drpeppercan

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2020
    Motherboard: TUF B365M-PLUS GAMING

    It is NOT F12, that's all I know for sure.
    When the pc is booting up it shows that one can use F2 to get the BIOS settings, which is good but not what I am looking for.
    In my laptop and desktop pcs I just use F12 and I can choose a different drive to boot up with.

    I found the manual, but this info doesn't seem to be there :(

    Thanks in advance guys

    DPC

    drpeppercan, Aug 9, 2021
  2. drpeppercan