    A8N-SLI Premium
    OS is XP Professional

    Had to do a fresh OS install and checked the Device manager. I need the "NVIDIA nForce(tm)RAID Class Device" driver. Checked CD that came with motherboard and ASUS website with no luck. Can anyone point me in the right direction in finding this driver. Any help will be appreciated.

    cmario, Jun 16, 2012
  2. cmario

    revotan

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2012
    You can go to the nVidia support page to download drivers.
    Select Legacy from option 1
    Select nForce 4 series from option 2

    This should get you what you need.

    revotan, Jun 19, 2012
  3. cmario

    cmario

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2012
    Fixed

    Revotan, Just wanted to say thank you for your reply. The fix was to delete the RAID Class Device then reboot my system, when “found new hardware” came up I scanned my system with "driver update software" and installed what it found. Seems to have done the trick. Again Thank You

    cmario, Jun 22, 2012
  4. cmario

    revotan

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2012
    No problem, as long as it's fixed, that's all that matters!

    revotan, Jun 22, 2012