Which Motherboard to go with?

Discussion in 'Motherboard Purchase Recommendations' started by Polaris, Nov 5, 2019.

  1. Polaris

    Polaris

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2019
    Greetings everyone,

    PC Build I plan to use / I don't plan to perform overclocking / PC Gaming, Entertainment, Movies, Music, Browsing - Mainly Gaming and lets say that daily usage is somewhere between 8 ~ 14 hours per day

    Case: Cooler Master MasterCase H500 - Using 2x200mm Front RGB & 3x 140mm 1xBack / 2xTop
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 - Maybe 3600X Depends on price
    Memory: CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 - 2x8 GB / Maybe Crucial brand or something else which can support AMD CPUs
    SSD: INTEL 660p 1TB, SSDPEKNW010T8X1
    Graphics: Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 5700XT 8G
    HDD: Western Digital Black WD2003FZEX 2000GB 64MB cache - SATA
    Sound Card: ASUS Xonar Phoebus Solo
    External DVD: Samsung SE-208GB White - Using rarely
    Headphones: V-Moda Crossfade M-100
    CPU Cooler - Noctua or something similar - Not sure if I will need one as I don't plan to overclock anything
    Monitor: SMBX2450 / Want something better in the future - 4K support maybe!?
    Keyboard & Mouse: Gaming with RGB hardware

    I know that I posted stuff which is redundant, but I just wanted to be sure that I have a right MoBo for this rig. Thanks a lot for every reasonable response.

    Polaris, Nov 5, 2019