    What's goin' on?

    Thanks for any help,
    Swedisc

    Swedisc, Apr 15, 2011
  2. Swedisc

    fbsduser

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2011
    Check your mainboard's manufacturer's page to see if it does support using 2GB modules. (my old laptop didn't).

    fbsduser, Apr 20, 2011
  3. Swedisc

    Swedisc

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2011
    Apparently my motherboard should be able to support the two 2gb modules.

    ascendtechDOTus/itemdesc.asp?ic=MB4DELOPTTY915&eq=&Tp=

    Still at a loss for what to try.

    Swedisc, Apr 21, 2011