    itzitzu

    I have to install XP Embedded in a dual core and before I start I'd like to know if there is any problem in these systems with any version, if I have to update Service Pack... Does Windows XP Embedded makes use of all the capacity of a multicore system or do I have to attach something else? In other words, which is the minimum required to put Windows XP Embedded into a dual core system?
    Thank you

    itzitzu, Oct 28, 2008
  2. itzitzu

    itzitzu

    I'll try explaining it better
    I have a Windows XP Embedded SP2 Feature Pack 2007 in an only core system and I want to put it in a dual core system. Can I make the image with the TargetDesigner in the only core system and install it in the other one? If yes, how do I tell the system that the other has two cores? I have listened too, that installing it normally and then rebooting it, the system recognizes both cores.
    After installing it, is there any tool to see the work each core is doing?(Appart from the Task Manager). That's to see if both cores are working or just one.

    itzitzu, Oct 28, 2008